10 Ways To Profit With Online Video..
Making money using online video content is a strategy that’s catching on like wildfire, and it’s easier than ever to become an online video producer. Video creates prime opportunities to target audiences and stream online content that will catch eyes and cultivate dollars.
1. Advertising That Runs before the Video An advertisement that appears before the main content of a video is “pre-roll” advertising. Just as television commercials are a source of income for television stations, these ads are the commercials of Internet video.
Internet users watch video with the same short attention spans they bring to readable online content. Capturing the Internet user’s attention and sustaining it is key. Pre-roll advertising should be relevant to video content or at least to the demographics of the viewer. One pick-and-shovel service you might offer is to make advertising relevant and effective for advertisers and purchasers of advertising.
2. Advertising after the Video. Advertising placed after the main content of a video is “post roll” advertising. Revver.com for example, offers a post roll advertising service that produces and provides static image Pay-Per-Click advertising at the end of videos. Revver splits advertising income with the video producer. The business takes its model one step further by combining an affiliate model with its ad-revenue-sharing model. Affiliates can earn money by sharing video, providing a true viral situation to video distribution. Revver says, “We support the free and unlimited sharing of media. Our unique technology pairs videos with targeted ads and tracks them as they spread across the web. So no matter where your video travels, you benefit because we share the advertising revenue with you.”
Brightroll.com, an online ad agency helping firms place video content on other websites, uses a contextual advertising model with search engine optimization and Pay-Per-Click advertising. They provide this for both pre-and post -roll ads. Brightroll is considered one of the Internet video industry’s largest and most effective performance networks. They work with advertisers to generate traffic, drive online registrations, build an e-mail database and generate leads.
10 Ways To Profit With Online Video Can Drive More Traffic To Your Opportunity.
3. Advertising Mid-Video. Advertising that appears in the middle of a video is “mid-roll” advertising. Brightcove.com offers this service in addition to pre- and post-roll advertising, and the affiliate sharing model. Brightcove also “offers media management, video publishing tools, online distribution for viral marketing and managed sundication, analytics technology and development tools to help you maximize your online video efforts.”
4. Site-Specific Advertising. You can also sell advertising space around the video playback screen in a website. To optimize this scenario, be sure the advertising is relevant to the video.
5. Sponsorships. You can sell sponsorships (logos, ads, public service announcements and links) around the video playback screen. Sponsorships are similar to site-specific advertising but are usually related to nonprofit and public service functions rather than direct advertising.
6. Selling Video Content. Video content can be particularly attractive to training and development companies or to companies interested in staff training.
7. Video Sharing. Video sharing sites pay contributors on a pay-per-view basis. Metacafe.com offers a Video Producer “Rewards Program” that pays $2 for every thousand views a video receives while it runs on their site.
8. Subscription Model. A video content site solicits users to pay a membership fee that is divided among the most successful video content contributors to the site.
9. Video Broadcasting Services. When you create a video and want to get it placed on multiple websites at once, consider using Mike Koenig’s TrafficGeyser.com The site is a one-stop-shopping portal for getting your video on 40+ web distribution sites-all at once.
10. Creating a YouTube Channel. Download speeds are now so fast that video is the final frontier and the true killer app on the internet.
Hopefully these tips help you as much as they have helped my business grow. having a YouTube account and being able to do short video’s about my opportunity has helped me get ranked on the first page of Google.
10 Ways To Profit With Online Video Can Help You With Exposure On The Internet And Get More Traffic To Your Site.
Make sure to share this post with your friends.