Development: Your Product or Service
After you have conducted your market research, you will need to develop your product or service to fit the unique needs of your market and make a note of all the products and services that would fit them. Hot ideas are:
* Info products: e-reports, e-books, and instructional videos.
* A specific need: software and special tools.
* Services: match your skills to your market needs.
* Info books and e-reports: Your best way of selling these is in digital e-book form. This is a low-cost high-profit margin. Customers like this as they
can get bool as soon as they pay for it.
* Videos can be made for immediate download so they are also very cost effective after the initial cost of making the first one.
* Articles can be strong promoters of anything you are selling from your Web site. Make interesting useful articles that you can distribute and attract
targeted visitors to your Web site. This is a proven way to pre-sell and make sales. They can be expanded to make high demand e-reports, which
should be six to ten pages long and about a hot topic.
* Always have at least six info products to sell so that you can offer backend products. When customers have bought once from you, they have confidence
and trust you so that they will buy from you again, increasing your profits without having to spend time and money on new marketing,
* If you do not have enough products, you can affiliate for some or get resale rights to some hot items. Make sure they are all related and will fit your
* Expand your business by penetrating new related markets. Develop six new products and repeat your process. You will build your business quickly and
- Conducting Market Research
- eBay: The Easiest Way to Begin!
- Sales Commission in Affiliate Marketing
- What to Do After Joining an Affiliate Program
- What is Affiliate Marketing?
Filed under: Market Research
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!